Thursday, January 16, 2014

Beach Days

If it is over 80 degrees you know where to find us. The boys have so much fun every time we go. I always get a confirmation that this is where we are supposed to be. At least I think that is what it is. Maybe I just can't get over the fact that we are at the beach during winter and I never want to leave. Really though the beach is incredible and it does help ease the blow of how dang expensive it is to live here. We have been looking around to see if we are ready to buy and holy smokes talk about a stab to your bank account. I fell in love with a house the other day and when I looked at it's past selling history and saw that a year and a half ago it sold for $220K under the current list price it made what we knew already that right now in CA it's a terrible time to buy so we will just make ourselves nice and cozy here in our rental for a long while. We aren't sad about that, because we love the house and the location is amazing!




 These two together melt my heart. They are like an old married couple and it's the cutest thing ever! Not to mention when they play together it is such a dream they get along so well. 




No comments: