Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

We had such a great Easter Day. The Easter bunny brought the boys some new pool toys and matching hats that they were pretty excited about it. They were so thankful and grateful all morning which was a breath of fresh air. 





The boys were so excited to do an Easter Egg hunt.  






 Boston found the Golden Egg this year which I was remined wasn't golden at all it was in fact blue, but to my defense $5 is pretty golden inside an egg. 





I am so thankful for my little family. I am grateful that my Savior died for me and for all of us so that I can be with them forever. I know He lives and I know that he is way to truth, love, happiness, faith, courage, and all things good. I feel so blessed to have the true gospel in my life and to know where I came from and where I am going after this life. Life is such a beautiful gift and I'm so lucky to spend mine with these three boys they are my everything!

No comments: