Monday, April 28, 2014

Whole30

Today I am starting a Whole30 challenge. I will be eliminating sugar, grains, beans, and dairy from my diet. Pretty much I will be eating fruit, veggies, eggs, and protien for the next 30 days to clean out my gut and help improve my eating habits. So pretty much feeding Boston this piece of cheesy goodness from Costco was pure torture! I have no self control when it comes to food and I want to change that. I can tell a difference in how my body reacts to what I eat now that I am getting a little older. I used to be able to eat whatever and it wouldn't effect how I felt or looked. Not anymore and I feel like if I learn how to control it now I will thank myself in the future. I have never been someone who cares about numbers. I am not a weigher or measurer I am all by feel and look. So this isn't necessisarily about weight, but I am hoping I do look better after. I feel very grateful that I have never cared about weight. Some people can get so hung up on it and thankfully for me I just don't care. Wish me luck!

No comments: