Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beautiful Day

Holy cow today was such a fun day. The boys and I packed up the car with our bikes and beach gear to head down to Newport. We rode our bikes down to the Elementary school and had lunch and played on the beach. I can't get over the fact that this schools "playground" is litterally on the beach. Pretty crazy! I love spending my days with my boys and days like today are some of my favorites. 


 I kept thinking all day "I can't believe I live here!" Then I would remember how dang expensive it is and that it feels like we will never be home owners again and I was reminded that it isn't all beaches, sailboats, and Disneyland. 
 After we picked up snow cones on the pier and they were a yummy mess. 
 These boys could ride up and down the coast all day long! Carter doesn't mind being stuck in the trailer with all the gear either. 

….and finally mini vans are the best!

No comments: