Friday, July 11, 2014

Girls Camp

I just got back from a week at girls camp with the Young Women from church. We camped up my Big Bear at a Camp Metoche. The theme for the week was "Connect with Christ" With this crazy social media driven generation we talked a lot about how there is so much nasty stuff out there, but there is also so much good. We talked about ways we can become closer to Christ with our devices and on social media. I love working with these girls and are so proud of them. It is an ugly world out they and they fight hard to be good and different. 






 We spent one afternoon at the lake and O my it was beautiful!

I had such a great cabin! The girls all got along great and really enjoyed being together. Besides a little run in with a bear everything went really smooth. 

No comments: