Friday, August 1, 2014

Family Time!

With everything so fresh I didn't feel safe around anybody but family for the first week. We stayed in Utah for a week after the funeral. I started out wanting to stay to see Kels and Brie have their baby, but quickly learned that I needed so bad to just be with family and people who loved Kyle like I did. 

 This little girl brought so much light into all of us. I am so grateful we have her and that I can see Kyle's big brown eyes every time I look at her. 



 The boys played in the hot springs by kels and Brie's house almost every day. They LOVED it!
 It was so fun to watch Kels play in his game. He wasn't sure if he wanted to play because it was something that He and Ky loved. He ended up having a great game and was so happy he played. Baseball is something that brought us all together so it was good to do it and know that it is ok to continue to do the things we love even though Kyle is gone. 





 Carter was obsessed with Brie's belly. He would give the baby kisses all day long and would drive his car around her belly. It was so cute!
It was so good to be with family. I couldn't help but feel that we weren't complete. Something that I am going to have to get used to.

No comments: