Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ventura Weekend Getaway

Emily and the girls were down in Ventura visiting her family so we made the short drive up to spend some time with them. G&G Wilson drove down also so it was even more fun!
 Grandma spoiled the kids like always and they sure loved it especially frozen yogurt. 
 We went to the mall to let the kids play around and do some back to school shopping. They had these animal car things that the kids were dying to ride. It was basically a four wheeler that had a animal cover on it. The best part about the whole thing is that they let the kids ride them all over the mall. I'm sure you can imagine how good of drivers some 4-8 year olds were. They were running into walls, barely missing shoppers, and knocking over plants. I was literally laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I couldn't believe the mall allowed that. I bet it annoys so many shoppers.



 We stayed in a hotel with Ma and Papo and lets just say the pictures online were a bit deceiving! The boys wished we lived in a hotel they absolutely love them!

We took these bikes out one day and they proved again to begin a killer workout for the legs. Emily and I somehow got stuck with all the kids. At one point I decided to race them and man alive that was hard work. We came back with sweaty bodies, tired legs, and a bunch or happy kids.

No comments: