Friday, September 14, 2007

It's a BOY!!!!!

Trav and I went to the doctor on September 12th for my regular 16 week check up. While we were getting the ultra sound we both thought we kept seeing a little thing that belongs to boys but we weren't sure. The nurse asked us if we knew what we were having and of course we didn't. Then she asked us if we wanted to know what we were having and we did so she zoomed in and said your having a BOY!!!! The whole time Trav and I thought it was a boy so we were way excited. "Little Champ" (that's what we have been calling the baby before we knew what it was) will be coming around the end of February. His name will be Boston. That day I went into Gap and they had this little outfit on sale that said "Little Champ" on in for $4 so I bought it with a few other things how perfect.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YAAA!! im so excited for you two!! i love it!

Ali said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. I can't believe you are going to have a boy, how fun will that be! Hope all is well.

nicole said...

Yay for having a blog! And yay for having a boy! I am so excited for you guys!

Kelly said...

k ... more pics now