Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's Official



I had really good intentions to post this blog last week when we put our house up for sale. I wanted to say it was officially for sale, but know I am posting it saying we are officially under contract and have a close date of October 24th. Yep that's right only after a week on the market our house is in the works to belong to someone else. We were a little shocked that it moved as fast as it is did, but very grateful. Our plans now are to move in with my Mom until the end of December when we plan to head back to Texas. There is still a chance that the people could pull out but lets pray that doesn't happen. (I even started packing some boxes today weird and really sad to leave our first home together)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Congratulations on selling your house. I heard the market in utah has been kind of slow, so that is probably a relief. BTW... you look cute pregnant!!