Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OK here it is


This is very embarrassing, but my family and some friends kept asking for it. Here I am at 4 1/2 almost 5 months pregnant. At this time in my pregnancy I am simply just tired. I have zero appetite unless it is put in front of my face then almost anything looks good. The sad part is is that I can't fit very much in my tummy before I feel like I am going to explode. I am eating small amounts frequently during the day. I am also noticing that my bladder and I don't get along that well. I feel like I am going to the restroom every ten minutes. People keep asking me if I have had any weird cravings or anything and I really haven't except Arby's. I am sure you all know the Arby's commercial "I'm thinking Arby's" well that's me. As disgusting as it is a Arby's melt and curly fries always sound delicious. I am sure I will pay for this craving later, but for now I am just staying on top of going to the gym so I can make the after math as little as possible.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

you are so small still! that is like me on thanksgiving

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I agree with keely you look so small. I am proud of for going to the gym. Are you doing water aerobics still?

The Hunters said...

Hey guys,

Glad that you got a blog. It is fun to keep in touch this way. Hope all is well and hopefully we can see you guys over conference weekend.

nicole said...

You look so adorable...you're hardly even showing!

Congratulations on selling your house!

EG said...

Teresa!! Oh my. I can't believe that I found you on blogger and that you are pregnant! That is so exciting. Congratulations. I can't wait to tell Billy...he'll be so happy too. What have you been up to? Are you still at Nordy's? We are in LA, living it up. Cali is pretty fun--so different from P-town. Call us if you guys are ever in the area. We'd love to get together. Tell your Mom hello for us too.

Erika and Billy Gunn

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm nice tits