Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Button Boards

Hey every one check out this new adventure Trav and I are starting. When making a Christmas present for my sister-in-law we decided that this would be a fun little project for me to do while I have some free time at home. We made this little blog (feel free to add it to your page if you want) to show a little of what we have done. We actually made some sells during the Holiday it was pretty fun.

magneticbuttonboards.blogspot.com

Here is a picture of one. They are fun to hang around the house and put pictures or cards or whatever on.

6 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I love the boards!!! So cute! And you're so creative! Happy Holidays! It looks like you had a great one. I'm sorry you had to leave Nordstrom, I know everyone you work with will miss you but IT'S MOMMY TIME!! :)

K. Bitton said...

What a great idea, I love them! It was fun to see you over the break! Good luck with your business idea, I'll have to get some from you :)

jenna said...

teresa-rachel was telling me about these boards. i want to order one, how do i do it? do you think i could get one HUGE one for over our bed?

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Hey! I was just checking in to see how Texas is and how that baby in your belly is doing!? I just looked at those boards again and I just love them!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Those button boards are such a cute idea!!! How are you guys doing? I can't wait to see pictures of BOston when he finally arrives. I bet you two are SO anxious and excited.

Vanessa Wuehler

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa! this is Autumn. I found your blog while I was just searching around. I am so excited that you are having a baby! I didn't know you were living in Texas. It looks like you are doing so good. I am not good at the whole blogging thing. I like to just read what is going on in every one elses lives. Any way, I hope you have a great day!