Thursday, January 24, 2008

Texas Update

Well we are here and sorry it has taken me so long to update. We love it here and are so happy here. Our apartment turned out to be really nice so we were excited about that. One of my favorite things about it is that there are little tiny bunny rabbits that hop around in this little courtyard behind us they are so cute. Travis absolutely loves what he is doing. He is working for a company called Newport Homebuilders doing their fiances and some purchasing. He loves the people he works with and looks forward to work each day. What a blessing. We finally got a car for me (yeah after 2 months) we got a black Toyota 4 runner and we both love it. Texas is freezing right now. It has been in the 40's, but with the humidity it feels a whole lot colder definitely not what I expected. I am finally starting to learn my way around here. It is really hard because there are no mountains or anything to help you know what direction you are going. I live in flat land and it makes it really hard when you thing you are going North you are really going South or for me East. I feel like I am finally starting to get to know the roads and directions they run so it helps alot. Anyways that Texas we love it and are very excited to finally be here.

4 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you and Boston (and travis, i guess) in April!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I'm so glad you updated! It sounds like you're getting settled in and I love that there are little bunny rabbits in your backyard! It's like a storybook!

Camille said...

okay, now we're reallyyy freaking out. You guys live in texas???? where?!!!! WE live in Texas tooooo!!!!!!!

please get in touch with us!

Camille said...

Okay, now we're really excited to find out that you live in Dallas... TOO!!! We had no idea you were here. We would have come to the hospital and taken care of you and brought dinners and everything.

(this is Alfer and Camille by the way!)

Please get in touch with us... you can email us thru our blog. We would LOVE to see you!!