Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

We had a great Easter. The morning started out like this...

if your wondering what that is it's a whole heck of alot of pee that Boston managed to pee on me. I am still wondering how he got so much out in the ten step walk from his room to the bath. What the picture doesnt show is the poo that was running down my arm yes he found time to do that as well.

Then we went to church which was really good I love the musical numbers the ward choir puts together on Easter Sunday.


We then came home and hung out all day as a family it was great. Trav cooked some amazing chipotle steak here he is working his magic (he is REALLY good on the grill). He loves our little grill and says when we have room for a bigger one he will have a hard time giving it up.

Here is just a picture to show how our little 5lbs. 13 oz. boy is really chubbin out

12 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

SO CUTE! I just want to kiss him all over! And Teres, you look AMAZING! Can't wait to see you!!

Camille said...

Hey you guys, he's so beautiful. We're so happy for you being parents. Having one is the best :) two is good too, but it is a lot more crazy. We've been there more than once with the pee all over the shirt. Add a little barf and you're good to go!

We can't wait to try Travis' barbq. haaa haaaa

Happy Easter!

Cheryl said...

Happy Easter (a day late) Teresa, Travis, and Boston. It has always amazed me that such tiny little bodies can let so much out in such a short period of time. It used to happen to me all the time when Dyl was a baby. Those boys!!!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Take care and see you soon. :)

Britanee Walker said...

i hear that's when you become a REAL mom :) he's so cute! you guys are great!

Kelly said...

hahaha... that pic is funny of you. You and Boston look SOOO cutE! I love it. Can Trav teach Rog his "grill magic"... please?

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Ha ha ha I love that he got you so good! Ha ha ha and the poop to top it off! Yes! Go Boston! :) He looks so chubby and darling! What a cute little easter boy!

Ashlee said...

I love it! Our grill is about that big too :) He looks way too cute!

Karissa Kay said...

i know you had the same dress! I told your mom to buy it for you! What did you wear it with?

kelsey and murray said...

Teres! I love it.. classic boys, peeing all the time and all over whatever! You are darling! I can't wait to see you! Love you

Karissa Kay said...

That is exactly what cardigan i wore! Did you wear white shoes with it?

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

that last pic of him really does show off his cute belly and chin. Still such a little one but changing every day

Anonymous said...

mum you should have took his d--k in your mouth when he started to pee I love drinking their warm pee, I use to put my mouth on my daughters p-s-y and let her pee into my mouth then lick it clean