Saturday, April 26, 2008

3 Months

From the mouth of Boston...




Although my hair line might lead you to believe otherwise (my Mom says it looks exactly like my Great Grandpa Haymonds) today April 26th I am 3 months old. My Mom and Dad can't believe how fast time has gone. Some of the great things about being 3 months is that my Mom can answer YES to the dreaded question... "Does he sleep through the night?" I usually go to bed around nine and sleep till six. O how I love my sleep. Also I am big enough to get my diapers from Costco so my Mom and Dad can save lots of money to buy me clothes because I am growing out of mine really fast. I like to talk alot as you can see in this post. My favorite time to talk is when I am on my changing table I don't know why but that is when I give the best smiles and talk the most. I still LOVE my swing and really like to be on my back and kick my legs.

Today I have celebrated by going to my cousin Porters football game and having 3 yes 3 blow outs (I only did it because I know how much my Mom loves to scrub and scrub those poop stains out).


Boston we LOVE you so much buddy and are so glad that you are our son. You make us so happy. Life with you here is the BEST!!!!!! Love, Dad & Mom

6 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

yay 3 months old today! he's getting cuter and bigger every day! xoxo

Karissa Kay said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever read!

K. Bitton said...

That is so cute! Are you keeping a journal for him? I started to with grace, but they are pretty rare entries now...I need to be better! :) So I know of this AMAZING stain lifter...it gets out all poop stains, seriously! It is the spray n' wash with oxy clean dual power. http://www.spraynwash.com/product.html#4 go to this web site to get the picture in case you don't know about it. I have been able to get every poop stain grace has thrown at me...which is pretty good:) you don't have to scrub or anything just put some on, let it sit for a few minutes and wash it. My sister in-law told me about this and it saved me so much work, and I didn't feel like throwing the white onsies away cause they were finally clean! Sorry this post is so long...Hope you guys have a great day!

Kelly said...

hahaha.. i loved that!! That was the best! Oh ps. Benita and Stephanie want to be able to see your blog haha... they wrote me and said, "How can I see Teresas blog? I want to be her friend so I can see it" You can see their comments under my latest post(With the Hilarious baby). Go write them something.. their blogs are under my friends list but they REALLY wanna see your blog! haha...

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I love how you wrote it is "his" words. i think it is very cute!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

That was such a cute entry to read through! I love the bald back of the head. He is getting so chubby and those pics of him in that seat thing-a Bumbo?? is that what they're called??-those pics are so darling! HAPPY 3 MONTHS BOSTON!!!