Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Funny!!!

Yesterday we got Boston a Bumbo. I have always thought they were the funniest things. Well after seeing my round little boy in it I thought they were even funnier. Trav wanted me to wait until he got home to put Boston in it so I did and here is the photo shoot of Boston in his Bumbo. He does pretty good in it. His neck still isn't the strongest but getting better.

Trav thought it would be funny to put him in while he was stll 1/2 asleep

Yes that is my round little chunk

Watching the Mavs get killed by the Hornets

Just Kickin' it

9 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

That is the cutest thing i've ever seen! What is it made of? Is it like squishy foam? Oh man, i love it. It's so funny!

Ashley said...

That is soo cute! He is so adorable! It was fun to see you guys at the game the other night!

Nate and Lynlee said...

That is so cute! It is much more fun to look at blogs who have babies! Keep up the posts. I love them all!

Hightower said...

He is so adorable! I think these little chairs are awesome because even if the baby can't sit up by themselves, they can in this..Too cute!!

Kelly said...

hahahaha... that is great!!

melissa marie said...

Yeah Teres, I'm so glad I can look at pics of your cute baby. He looks so cute in his new bumbo, so funny! Looks like all is well with you guys.

K. Bitton said...

He is so cute teres! Good work! :)

Britanee Walker said...

that is the cutest thing! i'm already planning on getting one for sure. to reply to the comment you left, they just decided i passed out...no reason at all besides that tho. xoxo!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

what a little chubby man. So tiny, yet so chubalicious. see ya in a couple weeks.