Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baseball

Last night we went to the Frisco Roughriders (a Texas AAA team) game with a bunch of people Trav works with. One of their vendors gave us all tickets. It was pretty fun the weather was AMAZING and we were in a suite with free food. I didn't really watch the game I just talked and enjoyed being outside here are some pics.

Here we are with the mascots. Boston was really confused

They guys with the kiddos

Dad and Boston. Boston loved the game so much he just went to sleep

Me and my Nephew Hyrum. I love that kid. If you look at his hands he is doing please in sign language. He was saying please no more pictures.

Family pic. Did I say the weather was amazing?

2 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Looks like you guys are settled in and having fun. That is a cute family picture at the ball park.

Camille said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys are liking it here. We need to get out more. We'd really love to see you.

ps... Boston in that chair thing = HILARIOUS!!