Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Congratulations Teresa!!!!!!

I am normally the one that would not touch a blog with a ten foot pole; however, there are times to make an acception. Teresa would never ever tell anyone about a cool accomplishment that she made this past Monday (in fact I had to make her call her Mom to tell her). Teresa landed her first account (for the button boards we have been selling) at this pretty swanky, high-end boutique in the Shops at Legacy here in Plano. The owner loved her boards and placed an order to keep some as displays in her own store and then some to keep as inventory to sell to whoever wants them. Then, besides replenishing the ones that she sales in the store, Teresa will be interacting with customers to make custom button boards to match that individuals nuresery colors, beddings, cribs, decorations, etc. I am so excited for her and knew that if I did not brag about her, no one would hear about how cool I think she is!!! I love you Teresa!

13 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

That is so great Teresa! Good luck Trav while her and Boston are here in Utah for the next couple of days.

Ashlee said...

Aw good job! Congrats! We can't wait to see you on Friday and the girls want so badly to hold Boston!

Amber said...

Congrats Teresa!! You should take pictures of some and post them!!

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! You should post a picture on here because I am so curious to see what they look like!

Laurel said...

That is so cool! Definitely congratulations are in order. Have you put them on Etsy, as well?

Karissa Kay said...

Teresa, you are amazing! Seriously. I love you! Congratulations!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Travis that was sweet of you to post that! She is really talented! So do you make them for everyone or how does that work? If so how much do you charge? Didn't you at one time say you were going to make a blog for it? I'm very interested!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

Definitly don't be shy and post some. I want to see some and may even want to buy one. I love button boards. That is so awesome for you, you go girl:)

Hightower said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations : )

Camille said...

That's really wonderful!! And even more that dear Travis is so proud of his cute wife and is showing her off. Good boy!!!!

I'd love to see some, too.

Heather & Bryce said...

love the button boards, ...and pretty much you are SO amazing! it was so great seeing you this week too :) boston is too cute.

K. Bitton said...

Congrats!! That is a great accomplishment! I am going to have to get some from you once I figure out what I actually want:) That's so awesome Teres! (My hubby is the same way about not touching the blog;)

kelsey and murray said...

CONGRATS! Teres I am so so proud of you- how exciting! You are so extremely talented and I have always admired that! WAY TO GO!!