Monday, April 14, 2008

UTAH

Boston and I went to Utah to visit my family. We had a real good time minus how cold it was. I still can't believe how much we managed to do in the time we were there. Here are some pics of what we did.

We celebrated Donte and Dayton (Kyle's girlfriends boys) Birthday

Kyle got to meet Boston and absolutely fell in love with him

We went to lunch with Kelly and Karissa at Magelbys Fresh yummy!

We got to see our best friends the Hunters

Boston met Great Grandma Barraclough

We saw Travs Aunts

We saw Brienne's family. I also got a facial From Brienne which was heaven!

Boston got to me my cousin Kennedy. She is the baby it's my uncles daughter. My uncle is only a few years older than me.

Boston got to wear his cute coat. Those couple days are probably the only use he will get out of it because it is so hot here already.

We went to luch with some of my friends from High School

Boston met Grandpa and he got a ton of sweet camo stuff from him and Grandma Tami

We went to church


And Boston got lots of lovin' from Grandma D


We also saw Grandpa & Grandma Haymond, The Haymond Fam, My cousins & their husbands, and the Nordstrom crew. It was good to see you all.

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

It was so fun and I miss you guys so much! More than you know!

Britanee Walker said...

i loved seeing you and boston! we definitely missed out on getting a picture of us though! i was very sad about that. it was so great seeing you guys! xoxo

Laurel said...

I'm so glad I got to see you guys! Boston is adorable and you look just beautiful. Love you!

Ashley said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! Boston is such a cutie and he's getting so big!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

He's gotten to be such a chunk! He's darling. It's wonderful that he got to meet all of your family and friends. And wow you look just so so so AMAZING! No joke you look great! Congrats on the Button Board sale! When I have a baby you're on my decorating list! :)

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I am an idiot, I don't think I knew you lived somewhere else. I bet your mom misses having Boston here.

tiffany said...

Looks like you had a good time. I'm so glad he got to meet his (and my) great grandma! He's getting so big!! You look GREAT by the way!

Karissa Kay said...

It was so fun to see you guys. I miss you so much! Please let me know if and when you're coming to DC this summer! P.S. Congratulations on the button board sales! That's so awesome!