Friday, May 30, 2008

Check me out @ 4 months!!


On Monday the 26th our little guy turned 4 months. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I have been having so many "O My Gosh" moments when I look at him because he really has been just growing so fast. Here are the stats of a 6 month I mean 4 month old Boston

Height- 25 inches 75%
Head- 16.8 inches 75%
Weight- 15 lbs. 14 oz. 75%

Everything we thought was confirmed today. We have a very big boy who is bigger than 75% of 4 month olds. Everything looked great. The doctor wants us to see how he does off his medicine for his reflux so hopefully he will do OK with that. He also wants us to start him on rice cereal. Most babies start this earlier to gain more weight. Boston obviously doesn't need the help but his doctor thinks it might help with his reflux to have something else besides breast milk in his diet. The only concern he had is that Boston's head is really flat in the back so if it doesn't get better by 6 months he might have to get a helmet =(

Things I like @ 4 months
*Eating
*Eating my hands
*Eating my toys
*Standing up
*Looking at myself in the mirror
*Sitting in my Bumbo
*And just today rolling over from my tummy to my back. This will be lots of fun trying to get him to stay on his tummy more to flatten out the back of his head. So this is my solution. Barricade him. I think he liked it because when I put him there he went right to sleep.


Things I don't like @ 4 months
*Getting my shots =(

5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

He's getting so big! Yay Boston! :) We've had so many kids wearing helmets lately. My boss's son had to have it for 9 months because he put it on too late. My coworker had her son get it on earlier (about 6 months) so he only had it on for a few months. Good luck if he needs to get it! xoxo

McGiven Family.... said...

What a cutie! Hey both my kids had to have helmets because their heads were so flat. It was so worth it. I would definitely recommend doing it if he needs to. It was not easy but it was so worth it. They have great little heads now and they started out so bad. They got theirs on at 5 months and had them for 3 months. I am so glad I did it!

Kelly said...

WHOA! Where did the time go huh? I love that first pic of him. HAHA soo great!

Ashley said...

He is growing up so fast!! I love the first picture too! It was good to run into you today. Your hair looks great!

The Beck's said...

He is so cute and getting so big. It looks like you guys are doing so well.