Friday, May 30, 2008

Babysitting Adventures

After not going to the temple in probably 6 months (sad I know. I think the last time I went was for Kelsey's wedding then I got in the car accident and then Boston came)Well I was done waiting so we asked the worlds greatest babysitters if they would come our way. Lucky for us and Boston we have great friends that we felt perfectly comfortable leaving our little guy with so we could go. We came home to a bathed, yummy smelling, medicine given, happy little guy. Thanks guys so much for doing that for us we owe you big time. If your wondering who they are here they are in action.

Good thing he likes these guys because he sees them at least 1-2 a week.

3 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I'm so jealous right now! I want to babysit Boston!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

We pretty much are his favorite!

Kelly said...

oh my goodness how FUN!!