Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We had such a fun Memorial day weekend. The best part was to have Trav home for 3 days in a row. On Saturday we went to the Parade of home which I always love. They had some pretty cool houses and were decorated so cute. Than we came home and went swimming. Boston has become a little fish. I bought him "Mr. Crab" who is his new floaty friend and he was as happy as could be. Then we went out to eat with Ryan and Jamie and came home and played Mario Cart on the Wii. (we bought Boston the wii a while ago. It is so much easier to buy things for your kids so to make us feel better about getting it we said it was for Boston) Then Sunday we went to Church and made a stupid mistake of taking an afternoon walk. It was probably a hundred degrees outside and very humid. Then Yesterday we went to Hurricane Harbor which was great!! Here are some pics of the weekend.

Dad and Boston swimming with "Mr. Crabb"


Boston loving life as a french man in his little speedo swim diaper

Boston pooped out at Hurricane Harbor. Yes he was in a swim diaper all day because the great Mom that I am forgot his swim suit. Good thing I remembered those toys that he might have liked to play with but never even left the diaper bag.

Trav going down a very scary ride. I used to be brave enough to go on those but not anymore for some reason.

Mom and Boston playing in the water

Holy cow isn't he such a cute chubby little guy

9 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! I love going swimming in the summer. It's even more fun when you have a little one! Boston is getting so big!

Britanee Walker said...

That is so much fun! i'm jealous you guys are already swimming-it rained the entire weekend here :( he's getting bigger and bigger.

K. Bitton said...

What cute pictures! I am jeallous of your weather! We have seen rain for the past week, seriously. Sounds like so much fun! I wish we lived in a warm place right now...

melissa marie said...

I love your hair Teres! It looks so great. It looks like you are having so much fun with Boston.

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, Boston makes the best faces!! hahaha... what a cute lil guy!! What a fun time it looks like you had

miss you

Karissa Kay said...

haha! Ok i LOVE Mr. Crab! That is so funny! And I love Boston with his backwards hat. What a thug.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh I LOVE your baby!!! He IS so chubby and cute! OH HE is darling in that hat! And really I LOVE the hair! I can't believe how good you look~especially after just having a baby! WOW!

Nate and Lynlee said...

So cute!! Hey will you send another blog invitation to a different email address? I think I gave you the wrong one and yours is the only blog I have to view under a different email address.

The email is lyngirl@hotmail.com

Hope you're doing good! Boston is getting so big, but still so cute! : )

Benita said...

oh teresa he is adorable. so so cute!!