Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to the most amazing Father and Husband ever!! I love you so much and am so glad to be yours. Trav is simply amazing he does it all Works hard so I can stay home with Bobo, cooks (more than I do he enjoys it and is way better at it than I am) cleans, changes diapers without being asked, and so much more but most of all he makes me such a better person than I ever thought I could be. I love you and am grateful to be married for eternity to you.

I seriously LOVE these two boys more than anything!!

Boston wrote on his card for his Daddy. I am amazed at how well he writes for an almost 5 month old.

Boston loved helping Dad with the wrapping paper. So cute!


Boston and I got Trav a chop saw for Fathers Day so he can do fun projects when we build our house.


We had a great day. thanks everyone for the phone calls and gifts. Trav got hooked up from our parents as well. He got stuff for the Wii and golf stuff what a lucky guy.

No comments: