Friday, July 11, 2008

I Love my new summer Job

Lets just say that after talking to my Mom, Ryan, and Jamie I am super excited that this year my summer doesn't revolve around this place Don't get me wrong I loved working for Nordstrom I had alot of fun and met some of my best friends while working there, but my new job as a Mommy is far better. Wouldn't you rather spend your days with this little guy



than doing schematics, sizing, colorizing, and stylizing clearance rounders, dealing with annoying buyers and customers, trying to hire stock and cashiers that never really turn out that great (except DEB you were the best!), re-ticketing, and working 12 and sometimes longer hour days. Well I definitely would. I love being a Mom so much. It is definitely the most rewarding thing and brings an amazing amount of of satisfaction and happiness into your life. I am so blessed to have Trav who works so hard so that I can stay at home with my boy. I love him and am so glad to have him.

PS here is to all the working Mom's you guys are great! I don't know how you do it but I think highly of you for doing it.

10 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

AMEN! Although I'm not a mom yet, I TOTALLY like being here with Kate rather than at the Nords. However, I went into the Nordstrom here and i missed it just a little bit. Not enough to go back any time soon though.

Ashley said...

I totally know what you mean. Being a stay at home mom is the best!:)

nicole said...

You said it perfectly. Nordstrom was awesome...but being a mom is so much better :)

I love all your cute pics of Boston...and the one of the two of you together is darling!

nicole said...

As I was writing my comment, Ruby dumped an entire bag of mini cheez-its all over the floor...
Sometimes I would love to go back to Nordstrom. :)

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I think you have for sure got the better job now! :) By a long shot! He really is such a handsome little boy. I LOVE that top picture of Boston laughing that's such a candid shot! Little boys don't get any more darling than Boston! He's as cute as they come! Congrats on the new, much improved job!!! :)

Brooke said...

Your baby is beautiful!!! And I love your hair! You look so great! It sounds like Texas is treating you well, but we still miss you here in Utah!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany and Clayton said...

Oh Teresa! You have no idea! Oh wait you do! I'm so jelous of you right now and hopefully next summer i'll home with my baby too! Don't get me wrong, you know i love my job, but sometimes i wish we could just skip the month of July!! I'd much rather be home with Boston too! He's absolutely the cutest!!We miss you guys and can't wait to see you next month! We should make plans to go to dinner or something if you have time!

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so cute teresa! I just want to squeeze his cute little cheeks! We had Nicoles shower on Saturday and I just got your invite back in the mail on monday so sorry you didn't get it! (not that you would have made it) We missed you though! Since that came back I wanted to make sure you got Kamri's announcement. Let me know!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I went to the Nordstrom anniversary sale today, and I would have to agree with you that it would be SO MUCH better to be a mom!! That's the only job I ever want to have as well. He is adorable and I seriously get sooo baby hungry when I read your blog :) haha.