Thursday, June 26, 2008

Five

Today my baby who is looking more and more not like a baby each day =( is five months old. I seriously can't believe how fast time has gone and how much he has changed. I was looking back at some picture and was having some crazy "O my gosh" moments so I thought I would share.

Here is my little peanut (that's what people called him because he was about the size of a peanut)This was him while in the NICU he has come so far.

I think this picture shows just how little he was. The burp rag looks huge compared to him.

Here is a picture of the onsie that he wore when he was born (mind you it was too big for him) compared to his (12 month) one that fits him now.

Crazy I know. He is changing more every day. He is so alert and awake. He smiles all day and will give you some good laughs if he really likes you. A couple of days ago he decided out of the blue that he wanted to start doing this...

He still does it kinda ape style but not to bad for a couple days of practice. He has become best friends with his little snuggle blankie over the last couple weeks. Seriously this thing is always in his hands its so cute.

Here is his new favorite toy. They are little bongos that make music and he loves to give them some good wacks. He actually loves any toy that makes noise.

He is the best baby ever!! We feel so blessed that he is ours. We are totally in love with this little guy and have so much fun watching him grow.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

You have a little musician on your hands Teresa! I love that snuggle blankie-so cute! I miss you guys...we need another trip!

Camille said...

he's so beautiful. WOW. I love how chummy he is. We hope you can make it tomorrow night to our little celebration barbq. I sure want to smooch on him :)

Kelly said...

oh wow, he is just as cute as ever!! he really is getting so big!! I love him!

Benita said...

he is adorable! so so cute. how is texas?? which city are you in? my roommate jenna is out there for the summer and i want to go visit her. if i do i want to come see you!

nicole said...

It really is amazing how fast they grow up. I can't believe that he can already sit up! He is too cute!

Amber said...

I love his cute little round face. He is so precious!

Heather & Bryce said...

teresa, i can't believe how BIG he has gotten, he is SO cute! :) hope you guys are enjoying the texas heat and having a great summer so far!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they change and grow! He sure is turning into one cute boy that keeps getter cuter each day!

Britanee Walker said...

he's getting cuter and cuter. i want one of the snuggle blankets! he's adorable! did you ever find out if he's going to have to wear a helmet for his head?

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

This is so precious Teresa :) I had no idea he was that small when he was born! Ha, he sure is cute! Actually ADORABLE. Ha.. One day I'll get to write about our baby on my blog....