Monday, August 4, 2008

SIX


More of were this cute picture came from tomorrow

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Boston turned 6 months old last week. He is huge!!! I am starting to get sad because it seems each day he is turning into a little boy and loosing the baby stuff. We went in for his six month check up today here are the stats...

Weight: 18 lbs. 15 oz. %75
Height: 27.5 inches %90 (thanks Dad)
Head: 17.8 inches %90

Everything checked out A+ normal. His head has gotten so much better since his 4 month check up, but is still pretty flat in the back. The Doctor pretty much left it up to us to decide if we want to get him a helmet, but said if it were his kid he would. He said he didn't think that his head would improve much more on it's own due to the size of his head (yes is is big but so very cute) and the fact the he is moving around and will only continue to be up and moving from here on out. We decided that we are going to do it. As much as we don't want to fork over the money we know it would be something we would regret later if we don't. We go to his first consultation on Aug 18th and will get it taken care of after that.



Boston is getting to be such a fun little guy. His personality is totally coming out and I must say it is pretty dang cute. He is rolling all over the place I can see some head wounds coming because he doesn't stop for anything. He loves his food. He is eating rice cereal and veggies. His favorite are sweet potatoes which I am sure will be replaced when we introduce fruits this week.

Boston loves to play with Dad's squirt bottle while Mom does her hair.

*Things to Remember*
+ Sleeps 10-11 hours
+ Bed time 8:30
+ Loves to eat and sleep laying on left side
+ Rolls both ways and is all over the place
+ Links are his favorite toys
+ Loves snugly stuff
+ Loves bath time
+ Takes 2 sometimes 3 naps a day
+ Great eater
+ Very ticklish on bumb and thighs

6 comments:

Hightower said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!

melissa marie said...

I can't believe it has already been six months! He is getting bigger and cuter by the day. I bet you have so much fun with him.

Ashlee said...

It's been so long since we've seen him! I cannot believe that 6 months have gone by, it went way too fast!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

He is getting older, but is at SUCH a fun age. I have a friend whos little boy had to get a neckbrace type thing because his head would always tilt to the right, he really looked so cute in it though, ha. I think you'll be glad you got the helmet, better to fix it when they're young! And I remember always squirting water into my little brother and sisters mouth with a squirt bottle, for some reason babies love it. So cute!
P.S. I love how in both of Preston's videos you say you would be freaked out by it, haha. Sorry this is SO long!

tiffany said...

Gosh! What a little cutie! He's getting so big! good luck with everything. love you guys!

kelsey and murray said...

what a doll, Teres he is absolutely darling! I love all of the pics. I heard about trav's little accident.. of course a fun vacation always has to go out with a bang! I am excited to see you at the end of the month. I really miss you!