Tuesday, August 5, 2008

San Clemente

*Warning lots of pictures and I mean lots. I won't feel bad if you give up half way. I would if it wasn't my cute boys in the pics.*

This year for the Wilson family reunion we headed to Southern California and stayed in a beautiful beach house in San Clemente. We had so much fun and loved being in the cooler weather. Here is a little recap of what we did.

SUNDAY-
We went to church in the most beautiful chaple ever! Here are some pics of the view in the parking lot.

Boston finally got to meet his cousin Ryan they are 3 weeks apart. So cute!!!



MONDAY-
We did a whole lot of this... that's right sat on the beach and Trav did a little boogie boarding with his brothers


O and Boston did alot of this. Eating sand I couldn't keep his hands out of it.



TUESDAY-
We went to Disneyland. Other than the 5.8 earthquake that closed the park down for the first half of the day it was great! O and minus Boston freaking out at the end of the night. Poor little guy had enough.

Getting ready Mom and Boston's 1st time to Disneyland



Dad and Bobo in line for Dumbo right before the earthquake

Grandma and Ashley sporting the Mikey hat

Family pic on Jungle Safari. Boston was actually able to go on a few rides. Probably more fun for Trav and I than for him.


WEDNESDAY-
We did a lot more of playing at the beach and being with cousins.


Boston loved taking his baths in the sink


THURSDAY-
We went to Seaworld. Note to self this is alot more fun with a 6 month old than Disneyland.


Boston loves the Bjorn. So sad he will be too big for it really soon.


Boston and Ryan. Definately my favorite pic from the whole vacation.

Boston getting some good lovin' from Grandma


FRIDAY-
We did some more beach. Can't get enough of it.

Umm I love my boys!!


The Chikadees notice Boston eating more sand. Yummy!!

Then this +

this =

this. Yep that would be a broken foot. Why not go out with a bang.


Other than the Broken foot and a couple tired baby moments we had so much fun. Now we are back to the real world which is work for Trav and mountains of laundry for me. O yeah it's also welcome back to 105 degree weather that feels like 115 with the humidity and the yucky Texas water.

9 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

Sounds like so much fun! I loved our family reunions. We need to have another one. It'll be so much fun with the in-laws and new babies. Poor Travis! That doesn't look really fun and exciting :) Hope he's feeling better with it and it's healing up great. Glad you guys had plenty of fun! xoxo, brit

Camille said...

First things first... you were at Disneyland for the FIRST time and there was an earthquake??? WHAT??!!! and that pic of you guys in front of the shark is about the funniest thing ever.... and Travis broke his foot?? WHAT??????? it sounds like you guys had a blast. We want to play soon!

Ashlee said...

I'm so jealous! Not for the earthquake-that would've freaked me out-but for all of the fun stuff you did. I wanna go to Disneyland and Sea World and the beach :( I miss family reunions way too much! Thanks for your support and for keeping us in your prayers. It means so much!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

FUN!!!!!! You look so beautiful in every picture! What a great vacation! You're family is so dang cute! I'm so sorry about the foot! OUCH!

melissa marie said...

What a fun trip! I'm loving your hair short. I don't know how you do it in that hot weather, I'm already sick of summer here in Utah.

tiffany said...

First of all, how fun for all of you to get together. i bet grandma was in baby heaven huh? I especially love Boston's face in the jaws photo... poor kid! Trav- a broken foot? Need I remind you that we are getting older? Fun update though. Everyone looks so cute!

Kelly said...

I looooved all the pictures!! oh my gosh, what a FUN trip!! You guys got SPOILED!! Travs foot looks painful... i know of a good foot doc! hehe

Lynlee Price said...

I can't believe Boston is six months already!! It doesn't seem that long ago. You three are such a cute little family. More importantly, you all look really happy! HAPPY SIX MONTHS BOSTON!!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Wow that was an eventful week, you guys did TONS of fun stuff! And you went to SeaWorld too, love it. Anyway, yes I've done quite a bit in Texas.. but that's because I know I'm just here for summer. It makes me realize how many things I HAVEN'T done in Utah for living there my ENTIRE life. You should DEFINITELY go see the spanish missions.
P.S. You look so cute in all these pictures! I love your skirt at the very beginning.