Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 Years and counting

Today August 13th marks one of the best days of my life. I seriously loved the day and would do it over and over again if I could. Trav and I have been married for three years and it has been amazing. I feel so blessed to be his wife. He is such an incredible person. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know and I can't even imagine my life without him. I am not good at writing my feelings so I will keep it short. Thank you Travis for making me so happy, for treating me like a queen, for being such a hard worker and providing for our small family, and THANK YOU for our son. I love you and look forward to whatever the future brings and am excited to share it with you.


3 years ago also marks when we went to cancun for our honeymoon. I would do that all over again too.

8 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

Congratulations Travis and Teresa! I remember being so happy and excited for both you guys. Congrats and there will be plenty more anniversaries to come! xoxo

Hightower said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karissa Kay said...

Happy Anniversary, Teres! I loved your wedding, it was so beautiful! Wow 3 years!!! That's crazy! Miss you guys!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Wow, I can't believe you've already been married three years! You two are an adorable couple and I think your feelings were expressed very well. Happy Anniversary!!!

melissa marie said...

Congrats, I can't believe how fast time goes by. It is weird to see how different we all look in your wedding pictures, of course you look beautiful as always. Happy Anniversary!

tiffany said...

Congrats! I loved the slide show! It's so great to have you in the fam! love you both!

Kelly said...

whoa!! Happy 3 years!! I remember your reception like it was yesterday!! I LOVED IT!!

love you guys

kelsey and murray said...

Happy Anniversary Teres! I can not believe how fast it has gone by. Your wedding was absolutetly amazing and you looked so beautiful! I am glad I got to be a part of that day! We love you two !!