Friday, September 26, 2008

Eight


My Little guy is back and is eight months old today! He is back to being the happy little guy that I can just go lay down in his crib and he will go to sleep, he sleeps through the night again (still waking up to early but that's OK), and he is pretty dang cute if you ask me. I can't believe how big he is getting it blows me away!


I usually do things that Boston loves but this time I am going to do things that I love about Boston being eight months
* I LOVE being his Mom.
* I LOVE how much he loves his Daddy! The smiles he gives him when he gets home from work are the best!

* I love that he plays with my hair when he is tired.
* I love the smiles we get when we go get him from his crib.
* I love that he is becoming his own little person with the cutest little personality.
* I love the 2 second cuddles he gives me.
* I love how active he is. Seriously he almost jumps out of my arms 2-3 times a day.
* I love how he sleeps with Shamu tucked under his arm.
* I love the deep voice that he has
* I love how ticklish he is
* I love the look on his face when he sees me bring him food

* I love how great of an eater he is. He will seriously eat anything.
* I love how he rubs his eyes when he is tired.
* I love how much he likes to be outdoors.


Most of all I love him. It is amazing how a little child can bring meaning to everything you do. He gives Trav and I a reason to be the best that we can. There is nothing that I love more than being his Mom. I am so glad that I have such an amazing husband to get to share this with.

12 comments:

Hightower said...

He is way too cute!! What an adorable little guy.

Kelly said...

CUTE! I love the updates!

Anonymous said...

He is even cute in his helmet!! Thanks for the smiles you all give me.

tiffany said...

He's such a cutie!! I just love him!! cute post!!

About Me said...

He is the cutest grandson ever!!!!! I love him so much and he makes me smile everyday. Thanks for the joy you bring into our lives. Love Ya

K. Bitton said...

He is so handsome! You have a great baby boy! You are such a great mom! =)

melissa marie said...

What a cute boy! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so so cute!! I am glad things are better. Isn't it crazy how much being a mom changes your life!!! Love it!!

Karissa Kay said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He's so cute!!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Teresa, that was so beautiful! Making great strides at 8 months old, what a cutie Boston is!

Kyle∧Trista Erickson and Family said...

Gosh I'm surprised I fit on the comment page.. I love is cute lil smile it so funny, like the fam pic with u him and Trav he's all laughing!! I was hysterical when I saw those.. hehe Miss u love you..

Amber said...

I love the two second cuddles too. Because they seriously are about two seconds long! That was a pretty cute post with a pretty cute kid! The helmet is awesome. I love it!