Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You've met Bruiser now it's time to meet my Husband

According to the Fantasy Football smack board he has a mullet, is a raiders fan, and has a handle bar mustache. In fact he is such a big raiders fan that he will be trying out for their cheer squad.



Can I just say I love my Husband and I love this time of year. I love this time of year because it is Football season which means it's time to bring out the little boy that used to collect sports cards, the chest pounding over a good call, and last but not least the Fantasy Football fanatic in my Husband. I am not going to lie I too love Fantasy Football and am just as curious as he is all Sunday and Monday if he is winning. I would like to think that I was always someone who liked sports but that isn't really true. I only liked them if my Brothers were playing or if my friends were at the games to talk with. O how times have changed. I love sports! I have become someone I never saw myself being. I love the Mavericks and the Cowboys. I love to sport my team gear when the games are on. I love to watch the Sports Center Highlights before I go to bed and don't tell anyone but yes I do check them out during the day while no one is around.

Anyways I just thought this was hilarious and would be fun to share. Thanks Clay for making us laugh I really appreciate the doodle work you put into this picture. Good luck to all the Fantasy Football players may your season be as exciting as ours. (yes I pretend I play, but really I am just the defensive coordinator on Travs team. Boston won me over on becoming the assistant coach. And yes I did give myself that title.)

8 comments:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

okay...so I totally thought I was on the wrong blog page when the first thing I looked at was the mullet man, but after exiting and coming back to find him again I did a double take and WOW...it's Trav! Thanks for a good laugh.

Ashlee said...

Trav looks good!!! ;) I'm so glad Brady isn't the only one who gets super involved with football! He's got the Rams (who suck!) and I have the Seahawks :) Good luck!

K. Bitton said...

Yay for football season!! I know what you mean about only liking it when you are at the game with your friends. I too have become a big sports fan! Good luck this season;)

Colby and Hilary said...

Sounds just like Colby!! I actually asked him if I could do fantasy football with him and his friends. He kinda gave me a wierd look I think he wanted to say no but felt bad. So, I just told him I would help him out!! Ha Ha.

tiffany said...

It's amazing how it just happens! We love this time of year too! I do have to say- Trav looks great with a mullet and 'stache!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Wow it't not everyday you hear a wife say she loves what the football season brings out in her husband! Your family is so cute! Oh and i LOVE that awesome pic!

kelsey and murray said...

Ha Ha! Loved the pic! Murray is getting in to this whole fantasy football thing for the first time. I You will have to explain the ropes of it to me because I don't understand all of it.

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Teresa your little Man is so dang cute! How crazy is this, Porter sees the Pediatrician in 3 weeks to see if he has to wear a helmet as well. They are even looking at doing surgery. We are so scared but staying very proactive not to lay him on his head a lot. You guys look great and sure have one little happy family :)!