Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just one of those days

Today has definitely been one of those days. The day officially started at 12:00 so I will start there.

12:00 - dead asleep in my bead (wish I was still there)
3:00 - Bobo wakes up crying so I go in to see whats up. He is twisted all weird and can't breath because his nose is a running faucet. (I hope those teeth come soon to make reason for this stuff)
3:45 - I finally got Bobo back to sleep. I haven't had to get up with him like that in months.
5:00 - Bobo wakes up doing his spit noise. I turn off the monitor and try to go back to sleep. Checked the monitor about fifteen minutes later and he was back asleep thankfully.
6:45 I am talking to Trav while he is getting ready for work and no joke right as I was saying "I am so glad Boston is still asleep" here comes the spitting noise he is awake and ready for the day. I go get him and try to put him back to sleep with a bottle.
7:15 I finally give up on getting him back to sleep because lets face it he is wade awake and him being wide awake out weighed my wish of still being asleep.
7:30 - My legs are itching like crazy from yesterday when I sat in a ant hill. I now have 17 huge red itchy spots on my legs.

I then go to Hobby Lobby which was good I love that store. After that off to Michaels to get some boards that are on sale only to find that they are sold out. Next to Wal-mart. (grocery list 1-milk, 2-rubbing alcohol to clean Boston's helmet, 3-tissues to wipe Boston's faucet, and 4-hand soap)

Wal-mart broken down
-I happen to pick the shopping cart that has a broken wheel and is impossible to drive straight instead going slightly left the whole time.
-I start out going to get the alcohol because it is on the other side of the store.
-Then I go to get the tissues, hand soap, and milk.
-check on the tissues
-realize that the hand soap isn't over by the tissues like I thought it would be.
-go back to the other side of the store to get soap.
-after getting the soap realize I didn't get the milk.
-pretty annoyed with myself right now and so is Boston. He is fussing and demanding that I carry him and attempt to push the retarded shopping cart one handed. It kinda worked I only almost ran into 2 people.
-check on the milk go check out
-dang it left the wallet in the car
-ask the lady at speedy check out if I can leave my cart here for one minute because I left my wallet in the car.
-go get wallet
-come back to find cart gone and no lady at speedy check out
-start over and this time it went alot better

I am a little scared of my brain today it isn't seeming to work the way I want it to and it's only 12:45. I think I am going to get in the shower and pretend the day is just starting.

Please tell me I am not the only one who does stupid things like this. I hope your brain is functioning better than mine is today. O did I mention my legs itch like crazy!

P.S. you should have seen how many words spell check informed me I had spelled wrong. Ha ha ha ha

7 comments:

Hightower said...

haha..that's funny! I went to walmart last night, went to check out and didn't have my wallet either..assuming it fell out of my purse in the car, I went to look for it! NOPE, not wallet! I had to call Chason to meet me to pay for my stuff and I had A LOT of it!! Yes, everyone does stupid thing! ha

Karissa Kay said...

haha, Poor Teres. I'm so sorry! Stuff like that is so frustrating! I hope you get to take a nap today. Naps make days like that so much better!

Kelly said...

hahahaha....

you are great.

I love you

Britanee Walker said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! I'm the one that goes back to the other side of the store and I do it about 5 times because I always forget something. Being pregnant, my brain is so much worse!!!! I prided myself on my memory until just a little bit ago....embarassing........ :)

kelsey and murray said...

oh teres! I am sorry that you had one of those days, it always seems to be one thing after another huh! My brain not working is the story of my life! I hope your day is going a little bit better! Love you teres!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I hate those days!! They seem to be much more often then before. I blame my forgetfulness on my pregnancy....is there anything we should know???? :)

nicole said...

oh my goodness...sounds so familiar! hooray, i'm not the only mom losing her mind!
i love you.