Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mug Shots


Here he is the the Cranial Technology office. It was the cutest office and Boston loved all the toys they had there.

Yesterday was the day where that 4 oz. expensive piece of plastic was removed for good off of Boston's head. To be totally honest I got kinda sad about it because I love how it squared out his chubby little face. Then after it was off I got really sad because during the 2 1/2 months it was on he went from looking like a baby to a little boy. Anyways we are so happy with the results and can't believe the changes it has made. Don't worry about the bump on his left side of his head that is from the opening and it is gone now and looks like the other side. Here are the before and after mug shots. (PS Boston wasn't very happy about getting his pictures taken he had a fever and just wanted his Mom I kinda liked it he was very snugly which happens close to never)

#1

See what I mean about becoming a little boy. Check out his eyes not so droopy. Also his head is Narrow vs. Wide.

#2

Check it out he actually has a neck now. The helmet along with daily stretches helped build his muscles. His ears are even now. And look at the ridge that goes all the way across his head.

#3

Once again check out the neck. And mostly his cute ROUND head.

#4

His forehead and ROUND head.

#5

Round and forehead. Notice on the before you can see his cheek on the left side and on the After his forehead evened out and you cant see it anymore yeah!!

Anyways as you can tell he made huge improvements and we are very happy with the results. Bobo we are very proud of you. We know it was hard and kinda painful at times but your were so good about wearing it and staying strong.

16 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Wow! I am way impressed! He looks so good! What a handsome boy you have! He does look so much older=)

Ashlee said...

He looks so much older! :( How times fly! I thought you said he was going to have it on for a year? I like the 2 1/2 months instead. I miss you buys so very much!

Colby and Hilary said...

He is so cute Teresa!!! I can't believe how big he looks!! And his nice round head looks fantastic!!

Karissa Kay said...

Wow his cute little head looks great!

kelsey and murray said...

He looks great! I can't believe how much he has changed since he got his little helmet! What a handsome little guy!

McGiven Family.... said...

Oh my gosh! It looks awesome! I wish they would have done those before and after pictures with my kids....I don't have anything like thatand it really shows how much it helped. I agree totally worth it.

melissa marie said...

Wow I can't believe what a difference that made. He looks so cute! Hope you had a good birthday last weekend.

Britanee Walker said...

He has grown so much! The helmet kinda froze him in time and now he's so much bigger. It looks great! My boss' son had to have it on for 6 months because they waited too long. I'm glad he only had to have it for 2 1/2 months.

Kylie Blackwell said...

What a cutie! He is a champ!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

i can´t believe he´s already done! How exciting! I´m so glad that it went so well and so fast. He really does look like a little boy now, how crazy! He is so cute! Miss him lots!

macandmegan said...

YAY! He looks so good :) Crazy how fast they grow up...what a cute little boy. Hope you had an AWESOME birthday! and by the way, I think you moved too far away.

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! He didnt look bad or weird or different or anything before but now i can really see a difference. How CRAZY that is!! and it only took two and a half months! WOW!! what a trooper he is!! He really does look SO old though.. time goes by way too fast sometimes doesnt it?

tiffany said...

He looks so good! He's a darling little guy! I can't believe how much he's grown up in that time! He's so stinkin' cute!! He's not a baby anymore- he looks like a little toddler!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Well done little helmet!! I'm so glad it's working for you him. He looks great, seriously so cute.

jenna said...

his head looks wonderful!!! what's the story on this? is there anything i can do to prevent it? any advice you have?

The Beck's said...

Yeah...his head looks so good. I need your address for Christmas cards...will you email it to me? candice.beck@gmail.com. Thanks!