Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthday Week

On the 15th and 18th of November Trav and I celebrated our birthdays. I turned 23 and Trav turned 26. We kept things kinda low key and it was so nice.

My Birthday fell on Saturday so we just relaxed all day and hung out as a family which doesn't happen that often so it was perfect. That night we went out to eat at the Grand Lux Cafe, delicious is all I can say about that. then we came home and had cake and ice cream with Jamie and Ryan.


O we also got to listen to my Mom's beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday hense the laughing my head off.


For Travs Birthday we went and met him for lunch at Pot Belly's deli. Then he worked a usual day sad for him. After he came home from work we enjoyed some BBQ wings from Travs favorite Wing Stop and then we ate my attempt at a pumpkin pie birthday cake. It was rather runny but of course my amazing husband said it was good. He is so nice to never give up on my cooking.



4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday!! I bet your pie was delicious, it looks great in the picture. I still can't believe how much of a difference the helmet did for Bobo-he's so cute!! XOXO

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I love the picture of you laughing. You would only understand if you were there.. HEHE!! Happy Birthday!

kelsey and murray said...

The riverwalk looks beautiful! I am so glad you had a good birthday! I was thinking of you! Boston is getting so dang big! He looks like a little grown up, i can hardly believe it. I could not help myself but laugh when you wrote about your moms rendition of Happy Birthday, I can actually picture that vividly in my mind! Love you teres!

tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!