Monday, December 1, 2008

San Antonio

About a week and a half ago we went down to San Antonio with Travs brothers family for the weekend. It was a quick get away but we had so much fun. I would like to thank the Hunters for lending us their portable DVD player and Baby Einstein's for keeping Boston a happy little guy the entire 4 hour drive. We went and saw the Alamo which was so fun to learn more about and then we spent the night on the River walk can you say BEAUTIFUL!

Cute Boy!! Love that Face.

The Alamo

Travis posing with his name sake

Trav giving Bobo a shoulder ride. Man he loves those.

This is as close as we will ever get to Mountains is Texas and I LOVED them.

Boston with his cousins. Try getting the 3 of them to look at the camera its impossible.

Family at the River Walk

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ok, the River Walk looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so jealous :( I miss you all so much!

Kelly said...

ok, you guys are the cutest family EVER! I reaaally miss you guys. Trav and Rog would be the best of friends, talking sports and well.. playing them too.... not to mention you and I and Boston would be BFF's as well.

Alas, we will be together someday.

tiffany said...

I've heard it's a beautiful city. cute pics! what a cute little family!

Heather & Bryce said...

oh i LOVE that you guys visited San Antonio! That's my home :) I want to hear more about it, and what you thought of it,...its gorgeous there, huh? I LOVE the riverwalk, especially this time of year.

AND bryce and i are moving down to san antonio when we graduate this april (5 months! ...i'm not counting or anything) for his new job! we'll practically be neighbors ;)

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Your little family is SO stinkin cute Teres!!! I miss you so much! I'm inviting myself to come see you soon. I need to see my little Boston!