Monday, December 8, 2008

My little hippo

So I have been trying to get pictures of Boston teeth ever since he got them 2 1/2 months ago but until today I have failed. He got his bottom two when he was about eight months and then the two new beauties he got about 2 1/2 weeks ago. When Boston turned eight months and still has no teeth I was talking to Travs Mom and she said well he might be like Travis and get his vampire teeth first. I laughed at the thought of how funny that would look. Well Boston didn't get them for teeth #1 and #2 but he did get them for teeth #3 and #4 and it is pretty funny looking. Here is the best picture I could get and just a couple of his cute smile while I was trying to get them. He kinda looks like a hippo.

You kinda have to look close but they are there





I am very glad that they are finally here because I'll tell you what those vampire teeth almost killed me. He got so sick I'm talking the whole fever, throw up, no sleep thing it was pretty bad. I guess that's why babies don't normally get them until around age 2.

10 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

He is already getting teeth? Man he is getting big so fast. I can't believe that he will be one here pretty soon. He is an absolute doll!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I am so scared for Irey to get teeth. I hate when she is sick!!! Boston however looks so dang cute with his little teeth. It makes him look so much older. Oh i HATE how fast they grow!

Camille said...

It's the slobber. All that slobber. I just love it. He's so cute and I love all the pictures you have. Esp. of Travis at Walmart. That killed me!! Your tree is still beautiful, so tell him not to despair :)

Can you send me your address? Just email it to me if you can. Thanks!!

Britanee Walker said...

that last picture is darling!!! glad he isn't going thru all that now, poor thing.

melissa marie said...

He is so cute, even with his little vampire teeth, ha. Your tree is darling, you might just be inspiring me to get my act together ;)

tiffany said...

i stinkin' love this kid- he is SO cute!

Laurel said...

He looks so big in these pictures! Cute, cute. Btw, I tagged you...

jenna said...

oh my gosh i can't believe that happened to you! how horrible!! i'm really hoping to keep this kid in. they say it's totally possible i could go to close to my due date but i have these inkling feelings he'll come some time this month. like i said just really want to get to 36. any advice? do you predict an early delivery just with what you went through to and my situation? i'm going nuts on bed rest, i just need to calm down and let this kid come when he may. i'm such a planner so this situation is not so nice for me!!!

macandmegan said...

K i'm loving his smile :) how sweet

Brittany and Clayton said...

Wow Teresa! Boston is getting so big!! And he's soooooooo adorable! I hope he has a great first christmas! miss you guys!