Monday, March 23, 2009

3 Months!!!!

Three months from today my little Brother gets home from his mission. When I think about him meeting Boston for the first time I get so excited it's not even funny. I have been showing Boston pictures of his Uncle Kels pretty much since he was born. Now whenever he sees a picture of him he makes sure to give him a big kiss. For those of you that know Kels know what an amazing kid he is and is one of the funniest people I know. Seriously June 23rd couldn't come any faster. But who's counting?

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

I have that WHOLE week off!! YAY!!!!

*Laura* said...

Wow that is sooo crazy!! It seems like just last week we were all playing night games and being like 9 yrs old lol, That is sooo exciting, that will be so fun for him to come home to a nephew!!!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

yeah, who is counting?

Britanee Walker said...

aren't we all counting ;) i'm so excited for it all-we get to see him and you guys all get to come up....this is HUGE! Can't wait at all...oh and Boston and Rian will finally meet :) too exciting

melissa marie said...

I cannot believe it has already been two years!!! Oh remember the days with your hilarious little brother and our hand and foot tournaments. You coming out here anytime soon?

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH I couldn't love Kels more! He is one of my favorite friends from school! That is so sweet that he will get to meet Boston for the first time! Are you guys coming up here?

K. Bitton said...

wow! that will be so neat to have him home!

kelsey and murray said...

Does that mean you are coming here!?!?! I sure hope so!!! love ya!