Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weird


For those of you that know Boston will agree that what I am about to tell is very weird. This morning Boston came and got my hand and took me to the pantry and pointed to the crackers. I gave him 2 crackers and he held them in his hands for about 45 minutes. If your wondering why this is weird first it's so surprising that he didn't eat them. Seriously the kid loves food. In fact I was over at my friend Kathleen's one day and her Husband come out eating a sandwich and Boston just started to cry because Eric had food and he didn't. Second it was amazing that they didn't brake with how crazy he is. He was very careful with them. He made sure that if he was falling he didn't catch himself with his hands. He would set them down before he climbed anything and when it came time to play with his truck he just put the crackers in the back and took them for a ride. After he took them on a truck ride he figured out that if he scratched them on the ground out on the patio it would make little crumbs and he thought that was so funny.

Ok so I know that my posts aren't very exciting but to me being a Mom is the most exciting thing ever and this is just a little taste of what excites me everyday.

5 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

I can't believe he's so big! It's nuts! He's the cutest thing ever!

Camille said...

Teresa, you're SOOOO lovely. what a cute little mama you are.

(marcus does this with his crackers, but he uses a yellow dump truck. I think these boys could be BFFs)

Kelly said...

hahaha, that is kind of weird. Funny though.

jenna said...

he must have had a special relationship with those crackers! what a cutie! where in texas do you live again?

K. Bitton said...

Isn't it so fun to watch him grow up? I get excited about being a mom too!