Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Uncle Ky Withdrawls

My Brother was in town last week and Boston, Trav and I were able to spend alot of time with him. Boston was pretty much attached to his hip the entire time he was here. We had such a good time with him. Boston has been looking for him all over today. He would poke his bed in the bathroom and say "eye" (that means Ky) then he would go in the kitchen and say "eye" and so on. Whenever I told him Ky went bye bye he would just shake his head no.

We Love and miss you Ky. Come back soon! O and did I mention that whenever Ky would ask Boston for kisses 99% of the time he would get them. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little jealous.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

glad Boston got some good Uncle time....sounds like he'll be getting lots more from Kelsey this summer! So exciting....and I'm shocked those crackers lasted 45 minutes!