Monday, March 9, 2009

Outside


I am almost 100 percent sure that Boston would live outside if he could. The weather this past week has been absolutely beautiful. We have been spending alot of time outside. When Boston goes to the door and says bye bye that mean he is ready to get out. Well he has been saying that alot and I am so glad that we have been able to get out. On Friday we met Trav for lunch and then Boston and I hit up a park just down the street from his office. Boston was in Heaven! He just went all over the place for about an Hour and I had fun just following him around.


I don't think the warm weather could have come at a better time. Boston is so much happier on the days we get out. Hopefully only a couple more weeks and then we can hit up the pool i know Boston will LOVE that!

3 comments:

Brienne & Kelsey said...

I'm not jealous at all sitting in this blizzarding weather! Please enjoy your warmth and sun for me!!!

The Probert Family said...

I've been loving the weather, too. Except not so much this week. Today was a little depressing.

I'm so excited to hit the pool deck, soon. Let's plan to hang out at the pool together this Summer. Boston will be a mad man in the water!

tiffany said...

I'm so jealous... we are ALMOST there! (crossing my fingers)! So cute that he is so adventurous! get a good tan for me?