Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boston thinks...

That if he signs please he can get whatever he wants. He also thinks that if he says uh-o after he has done something wrong it's OK.

Well I think that it is pretty dang cute when he signs please for is gazillionth cookie so yes he pretty much does get whatever he wants. I also love the signing over the fussing. I also think it's pretty funny (most of the time) when he says uh-o after he has done something on purpose.

In case your wondering yes Boston is spoiled and I like to spoil him!

6 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

haha! rian's sooo spoiled too. i told myself over and over that i wasn't going to spoil her...but she is. it's too cute and it's much better over the fussing. sad thing is, she's only 5 months. at least boston's bigger :)

Karissa Kay said...

Dang we're not going to be in Utah until September. Any chance you'll be there? I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering if you'll ever go to Utah again. Come in September!! Or come out to DC!

Tara said...

Cutest new picture on the top of your blog! It is really cute when they sign over fussing. Ryan will ssayt more prayers in sign and I love it :)

Nikki said...

lol. Love it! Although, I like to look at it as being well taken care of...not spoiled! :)

K. Bitton said...

it is fun to spoil your kids! Way to go on your 5k!! I am going to start running one day soon:)

tiffany said...

haha! I love him! It's okay to spoil him. :-)