Thursday, July 2, 2009

Your Looking at a Champion!

Trav got invited to be on a city league team for spring season and tonight they won the championship.
 

It was such a random group of guys, but they had so much fun playing together.


Look how ridiculous this thing is. His team voted him MVP and I told them that the trophy didn't need to come anywhere near our house.
Posted by Picasa

They kept joking that the trophy was as tall as Cam and Jam. These two were so small, but were amazing!

It was so much fun to watch Trav play and escape one night a week from the daily stresses. Good luck to summer league.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I loved watching him play basketball when we were younger and I wish I could still be there to watch. It is so fun that he gets to do something that he loves. Kevin is going bike riding at 6 am tomorrow. That is what he loves. me - I read a whole book last night. The third in the hazardous Duty series by Betsy Brannen Green. Have you read it? I LOVED it!

Craig Wilson said...

Thanks for the photos! He 'forgot' to mention that he was MVP!!! I LOVE watching him play. That's a pretty big trophy! I love you. MOM

tiffany said...

what a little stud muffin that Trav!! thanks for having lunch when you guys were here! It was so much fun to see you!! love ya!

Mr and Mrs said...

Nice job travis! Rob would love to be on a b ball team but I know he would end up breaking his ankle :) Swimming was so much fun the other day, we will have to all get together more often!