Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Pictures

When we were in Utah we had our Family pictures taken. I absolutely LOVE them. We got them taken by Janelle from 88 Photography (88photos.blogspot.com) She was absolutely amazing!! I highly recomend her for all of you that live in Utah. She has incredible pricing $100 for a family session and $25 for a childs session. Can you believe that $25 I spend more than that at the cheap photo places. Seriously run don't walk.

The whole Family (we grew quite a bit while Kelsey was gone)

She seriously had Boston cracking up it was hilarious!


Our little Family

The original four

All the boys. Can you tell Boston was playing peek-a-boo

It was close to impossible to get the kids to sit still in the trailer

My Brother's Family (Kyle, Trista, Dominik, Delaynie, Deyton, Donte, & Gavin)

Grandma with all six grandkids.

7 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

I could only see the first 3 pictures but they're so dang cute! she does such a great job. doesn't hurt that you all are so dang beautiful!

melissa marie said...

Those pics are way fun! How is Kelsey enjoying being home? I can't believe your mom has six grandkids!

Kelly said...

wait? Your brother has 5 kids?! Wow. Crazy! Him and his wife look like they are 23 years old!! and WOOO WOOO DIANE!!!! WHAT A HOT MAMA!!! Ok, you and Trav and Bobo are THE cutest family I have ever seen. The Ericksons are some goooood looking people. (Wilsons too... but you know ...) oh, I LOVE the one of the kids in the trailer. Some of them including Boston look so GQ. ha! I love these!

macandmegan said...

Love them! How fun, I might have to give this Janelle a try :) I'm sure Kelsey was a little shocked coming home

Nikki said...

These are super cute!!!!

Tara said...

Hey those Wilsons are cute too :) I loved the pictures they turned out great as usual. So Fun! I can't wait until sept when we can get those two little boys in some pics together!

tiffany said...

too cute! i love them!!