Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today

This little boy turned 18 months and headed off to Nursery. I thought I would be so excited when this day came but I wasn't. I don't know what it is about 18 months but it seems that it is the official "Big Boy" age.
 

What made me even more sad is when he didn't care at all that I left him there. I went back to check on hime during third hour and the Nursery was short a couple leaders so they asked me to stay. If I am being completely honest I was really happy.
 

I am pretty sure he liked snack time the best. Then Devin came in for singing time and he was in heaven. All he wanted to sing was itsy bitsy spider because thats his favorite. When it finally came time to sing it his patience was out so he wasn't interested at all. Then came time for ring around the rosies and he was a happy camper. It didn't last long though because we only did it once and at home we do it about ten times in a row.
 

Can't believe that my baby is a year and a half when did this all happen?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

About Me said...

How sad!:( He is getting so big. He sounds like Kelsey did when he was that age and older. He never was sad to leave me. They still want you at times. Take it while you can. Love Ya

About Me said...

Oh by the way, what did he do to his head again?

kelsey and murray said...

oh teres i can't believe that he is that old either! i wish you guys lived in our ward because i am in the nursery... i would love little boston running around! miss and love you!

tiffany said...

Nursery? No way! Look how handsome he and his daddy are all dressed up!! too cute!

The Hunters said...

I can't believe it! He is getting so big. We miss you guys!

K. Bitton said...

I can't believe he is that old! He is so handsome in his tie! I can't wait to have a little boy.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

You're right, he is growing up!! You don't realize when you're with them all the time, but then you step back and really think about it and it suddenly hits you huh. I already feel that way. Boston is SO STINKIN CUTE! I'm the same way, I'd be sad if Cohen wasn't sad I left him too. I guess it's good he can be independent though!