Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Boy

Not much has been going on around our house lately except the fact that Boston is very busy and such a great entertainer.

I got out the q-tips to clean Bostons ears the other day and ended up leaving them on the side table next to the couch. I turned on hot dog (also know as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and started to cook dinner. I looked over to check on him and this is what I saw. He is becoming such a character and seriously makes me laugh all day at the things he does.
 

This is what happens when Boston wants to play with one toy. For some reason he has to dump every single toy out even if he only wants one. So pretty much our house looks like a toy store all day long.
 

He is still in love with books and I love it.
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

haha i love it! he's such a cutie and seems to be quite the entertainer :) rian also likes to listen to mickey mouse clubhouse. the music alone gets her attention and she starts shaking her hands and legs (its quite the sight). love that you're in a playgroup too.

Karissa Kay said...

That's hilarious. I love the q-tip picture. He's just sitting there like it's no big deal. Where does he get his blonde hair from? Were you or Travis blonde as a baby?

Andrea said...

I am so glad there is an illustration for the Q-tip story! That is priceless!!

jenna said...

i LOVE that he is just sitting in his swim floatie. oh this makes me love even more all the 'boy' like things to come!

Ashlee said...

Check him out in his little floating "LaZBoy"! Ha-too cute! That boy seriously cracks me up...I wonder who he gets that from....

tiffany said...

he's so stinkin' cute! what a funny little man!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

haha! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture with the q-tips in his ears. and still am laughing thinking about it now. He's such a little stud. Miss you guys!