Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Playgroup

Today for playgroup we went to a splash park just down the road from our church. Boston had a really good time and I finally took some pictures. I got some really cute ones of him and his little girlfriend Julia. They play really well together and I must say take some cute pictures together too. As you can tell no matter how often I tell Boston that it will hurt if he does summer saults on the cement he never gives up on trying.
 

Boston also loved the park they had there. He is getting a little too brave for me when it comes to climbing and slides.
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i just talked with my friend, janelle (you remember her, right?) and she was really bummed that you were private and was hoping that you might invite her so she can view your blog. she absolutely loves you! she thought you were so cute when she did your guys pictures. let me know.

Laurel said...

He's so big, Teresa! (not that you didn't realize that before...) It amazes me how a park can keep these kids of ours SO well-entertained for such long periods of time! And EVERY time, too!!!

jenna said...

i want a play group! so jealous!!!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Your little Boston is getting SO BIG! He is one good looking little boy! Seriosuly he is so darling! You look so beautiful too! Looks like your summer is full of so many fun things. And all those family pictures are amazing! Great photographer choice!

Mr and Mrs said...

I want to go to playgroup!!! Sad day! I know if I even tried to attempt it at this point I would lose my mind.. and probably one of the kids too!! :)

Britanee Walker said...

janelle's email is 88photography@gmail.com. she says thanks :)

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! Those family pics were awesome. I want to get ours done when we go to Utah! Oh my gosh, we're going in October, maybe she could really do ours! I love love love them!!!

The Probert Family said...

Looks like it was fun. Boston's hair lately is killing me....it is the most perfect bleach-blonde surfer hair I've ever seen.

By the way, I'm still thinking about how cute your outfit was on Sunday. I wish I could follow you around shopping sometime and just buy whatever you do. I have major wardrobe envy.

Tara said...

Hi Aunt Teresa & Uncle Travis & Boston - The pictures are so so so so cute!! I hope Boston will come to me when you come visit.

Love your favorite niece,
Ashley