Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cuatro Anos!!!!!!


Well, 4 years, and an 18 month year old son later, Teresa and I are celebrating 4 years of marriage. It has been the most eventful and happiest time of my life. Teresa is a great wife, friend, companion, and Dallas Cowboys fan. In fact, she called me last week and was all excited on the phone and said, "Trav, do you know what next Thursday is?" I of course responded and said it was our Anniversary (so proud of myself) and she said, "NO...it is the Cowboys first preseason game...do you want to watch it for our Anniversary?" Husbands, if you can top that please let me know, but I thought that was pretty dope. Wives, don't worry, we are REALLY celebrating this weekend; weeknights with work and a kid are tough so I am not that bad of a husband. I think it just shows how much cooler she is than me...and thats the truth.

I love you Teres!!!!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh Travis! You are definitely lucky to have Teresa and she is lucky to have you! I can't believe it has been 4 years-time has flown by. We love you and miss you!

Cheryl said...

That was so nice!!! Happy Anniversary you guys!!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration.

Love you all. :)

melissa marie said...

What a good hubby. Happy Anniversary!

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary! I really am impressed teres! way to go!!

tiffany said...

Trav is one lucky man, and likewise for you Teresa! You are a darling couple and I love ya!! congrats!!