Monday, August 17, 2009

Anniversary Done Right

 

Well I guess Trav thought I was pretty dang cool because of the Cowboy's comment, because I sure got spoiled over the weekend. We went and stayed and this way cool Modern/Industrial hotel that we have always been curious about. We were pretty much the laziest people ever and it was heaven! We were either laying out by the pool or laying on the worlds most comfortable bed ever! Seriously we couldn't get out of it. Too bad neither of us can sleep in we were up and ready to go at 7:30. I have really been hoping that someday I will learn how to do it, but it hasn't happened yet so my hopes aren't that high. We also went out to our favorite restaurant in the whole world Bob's Steak House. If you haven't been there it really is worth a trip to Dallas to try it out. We stuffed ourselves with Steak, Shrimp Scampi, Mashed Potato's, the yummiest carrot ever, and a free desert on the house.

Trav thanks for such a great weekend, but even more thanks for the most amazing 4 years ever! I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect for me. I thought that since 99.9% of this blog is about Boston I would catch you up on us.

He
-is addicted to finance.yahoo.com
-loves to day trade
-puts jalapenos on almost everything
-wishes all the books he wanted weren't over $30
-tries to leave work at a decent hour to come home
-has the best heart ever

She
-is addicted to blogging
-loves Turbo Kickboxing
-puts ranch on almost everything
-wishes she could get her crafty kick back. Not sure where it went.
-tries to be a better cook. Not happening
-has cravings for ice cream everyday.

We
-are addicted to ESPN (yes we)
-love to take Bobo on walks
-put Bobo down at 7:30 and enjoy our nights together
-wish we were creative enough to copy everything in Anthropologie's home section
-try to play Guitar Hero on Hard. can't do it
-have goals, dreams, desires, and a little boy that we are absolutely CRAZY about!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Tara said...

WOW!! It has been a great four years. With your Cowboys comment and Trav's romantic weekend getaway you are going to have a hard time topping that for your five year :) I am sure that you two will come up with something!! I am so glad that you are in our family. I can't wait to see you and BOBO in a few weeks. Tell Trav we really will miss him. :)

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! That hotel looks soo cool! I LOVE your cardigan! Where did you get it? You always dress so dang cute! Glad you had a great weekend!

jenna said...

what fun! good husband! ugh i wish we could put quinn down at 7:30....NICE! one day!

and i put ranch on EVERYTHING.

Britanee Walker said...

sounds like a great weekend! congrats and i love the post...i agree on the cardigan-so dang cute!!! you always look crazy gorgeous teresa!

the hills said...

congrats on 4 years! your "He" section cracked me up because i could write an identical one for my husbando. glad to know someone else is completely addicted to his finance websites... :)

Karissa Kay said...

How fun! We put Lily down at 7:30 also and it's AMAZING! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!

The Probert Family said...

Happy 4 years!! What a fun get-away! Where is that hotel?? It looks very cool.

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful celebration and yes, you definitely win the best-wife prize for watching the Cowboys game on your anniversary.

tiffany said...

i love this post! cute! congrats you two! love ya!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh happy 4 years!!! Seriously that place you stayed at looks SO COOL. And you deserved to be as lazy as possible! :) I'm glad you two had so much fun.

Also, I told Preston to talk to his mom when he was home this weekend so that she could email you those folders... he forgot, so I will tell her. Does she have your email address, or do you want me to give it to her?? And don't worry, it's not a problem at all. Ha, they would be so fun to have for Boston!

Kelly said...

wow! Those pics are awesome! You two are my favorite. I just love looking at your blog and stalking your little family. I love you guys and happy anniversary.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

FUN FUN! We went to Bobs o for our anniversary and loved the carrot. ryan did not like it but i thought i was great. haha! Can not wait to see you this weekend! Party!!

Ali said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by! I'm glad you had a great anniversary. I have been to Bob's and I have to agree it is the best steakhouse I have ever been to! Glad to see you guys doing so well. Boston is such a cute little boy.