Thursday, September 24, 2009

Favorite

 

This is my favorite picture of Boston right now. I don't know what it is about his face but I just LOVE it! Trav and I have been talking so much lately about how Boston seems so much older. I don't know if it is all the talking he is doing or that he is in 3T clothes or the fact that in 4 months he will be two, whatever it is I don't like it. One thing I do know is that Trav and I are just crazy about him. He is such a funny little boy and brings an incredible amount of Joy to our lives. Boston we sure do love you and can't imagine life without you.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i love that picture! he's too grown up and making me sad. rian'll be like that so soon :( i hope she has clothes as cute as that (ok, cuter cuz she's a girl :)! love ya!

Nate and Lynlee said...

So cute! He is such a big boy! When is he going to get a little brother or sister?? :)

Hightower said...

too cute

Craig Wilson said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! His little feet remind me of his Daddy!!! He is darling!!!

Love you,
MOM w.

macandmegan said...

Haha 3T! No way I don't believe it! He's so cute I want to squeeze him

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

He's darling. I can't believe how much he has grown since I started reading you blog just over a year ago, crazy. Still sooooo cute :)

K. Bitton said...

I can't wait to have a boy. He is so cute! I LOVE the jacket and shoes:)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

3T??? That's insane! But I guess when you consider his daddy's height it makes more sense. Can't wait to hear him talk.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

3T??? That's insane! But I guess when you consider his daddy's height it makes more sense. Can't wait to hear him talk.

jenna said...

what a thug.

3T!!! wowza!

jenna said...

oh and you probably love it so much because he's rockin penguin, only the best guy brand out there! i found some in dallas at nordstrom that i just can't wait to get quinn in to! so cute!