Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crazy Busy

 

Posted by Picasa
The last two weeks have been so busy for us. Boston is turning into Mr. Independent. He helps himself to little snacks, tries to change his own diaper, doesn't want us to get him dressed, talks on the phone all the time, but daddy is the only person he will talk back too, and to top it off he is talking like a crazy man. Trav has been working like crazy, playing in his softball league, eating popcorn a couple nights a week with Boston, scouts, and being very patient with stinking car problems. I have been busy with Boston, VT calling, Super Saturday, trying to catch up on laundry (thanks Trav for not complaining about your very limited choice in work clothes while I took 2 weeks to finally iron them), trying so keep a clean house, and make time time for a fun night out with my love. We spent the last 4 days at Trav's Brothers house taking care of his two boys while they were at the hospital having their 3rd boy. It was a very fun, but tiring couple days. The boys were sick and Boston cought it and well to be honest sick kids aren't that fun. My mind was going crazy that I didn't even take a picture of my new nephew, but he is so dang cute and has the cutest little chin ever! They named him Lincoln which I love and Trav and I will for sure be calling him Link after Link on prison break. Well that's us nothing too exciting but we are happy with it.

Here is what Boston does to keep himself busy. He never slows down never.

7 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

He is soooooooooooo cute!!! I was laughing my head off watching him count to 3 and jump. I can hardly wait to see you guys! He is so handsome!

Love you,
MOM W.

Britanee Walker said...

even though he's "mister independent", he's still so cute! you just showed me that their lives definitely don't slow down-darn it! i keep saying to myself that our lives will slow down (one day) but it never will :( enjoy! sorry about the sickies! we're all trying to get over sickness over here and it's not fun at all.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

What a funny kid! Love how he laughs at himself falling down. We're excited to visit soon and catch up. I'm always especially excited to see the changes that have occurred in the little man since our last time seeing him. Sounds like a lot of changes with the talking and Mr. Independent attitude. Ahhh....sounds like Sydney all over again. Even though she's the busiest little person I know...she is the most fun I've ever had. See you soon.

tiffany said...

he is so stinkin' cute! hahah! I love him! You've been so busy. good luck with it all.

Kelly said...

oh my gosh, I was laughing soo hard at this. My fav part was the third time he tried to get up and fell over the back. HAHAHA.

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Ah! He needs to stop growing up so fast! I can not believe how big and old he looks. When I was looking at the pictures I could hardly handle how cute he is! I miss you guys tons! Can't wait to see you next

Brienne & Kelsey said...

Oh! and I am extremely proud you taught him my name....I need to hear it soon!! (it makes Kels super jealous haha)