Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to us

I guess I should say Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Mothers/Fathers Day, Happy Birthdays again. Do you get the idea? We are gifting ourselves a new house! We are beyond excited and if everything goes as planned the building should be finished we should be in the begining of Feruary.


So for our Birthday presents we decided that it had to do something to do with the house. Trav gave me some way cute decor from Anthro and I gave him a new Jig Saw to do some projects around the house. Boston took over opening our presents and did a very good job. If you ask him to say Happy Birthday he just says Birthday Presents. Christmas will be awesome!

Thanks to everyone that called, texted, or sent cards we really apreciate and love you all.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

yay a house!!! you better keep up on the progress so we can all see it. we'll definitely have to come visit you now! happy birthday to you guys. sounds like it was a great one for both of you!

Karissa Kay said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see pictures of it once it's all finished. I wish we had a house in our near future. Maybe in like 6 years. Hey, is Travis's company hiring by any chance? Brady might possibly be looking for a job next year! How fun would that be?! Happy Birthday, again to both of you!!

emily+brett said...

happy birthday! we are getting old with kids and all. crazy! congrats on the house. i swear we'll be in our condo for the rest of our lives. ha. brett graduated in april and still no job. someday....

boston was so stinkin adorable on halloween! so so cute.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

yeah for birthdays and new house closer to mine! ha ha i hope you guys had a wonderful week of celebration!

K. Bitton said...

YAY!! Happy birthday! A new house! How exciting:) I LOVE the picture of you and Boston kissing! It's adorable.

Britanee Walker said...

so i just had an idea...i think you need to put up the layout of what your house is going to look like. i'm dying to find out.

Nikki said...

How exciting!!! You guys will absolutely LOVE owning a home! Congrats!!! Where's it at? What ward etc?

melissa marie said...

Yeah that is awesome! Ya i'd say that is a pretty good gift. Happy Birthday!

Nate and Lynlee said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it finished!! You'll have to post pictures along the way!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh how exciting Teresa!!! I really can't ever picture us having our own house, it just seems so far away. I am excited to see pictures when it is done!! Happy birhtday :)

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! Congrats on your house....so exciting.... Looks like a way nice area, too! Janelle did do our pics, and I love them. I need to post them soon. So excited about your house! I totally want to come see when it's finished!

Kylie C. said...

YOU NEVER MENTIONED YOU WERE BUILDING A HOUSE WHEN I SAID WE WERE! Where are you building? That's so exciting! I'm excited for you.