Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And then there were two

 

When we were in Arizona back in September my Sister in-law Tara gave us an extra sunggly in case something happened to Bostons. One night we got Boston out of the bath and he took of running naked like he does every night. He finaly slowed down after he took a little stop to pee all over snuggly. I took out the extra and he went to bed just fine. Well since then he knew there were two and has to have them both. Now we are really in trouble if we lose one.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

that's hilarious. Lily takes off naked after her baths too. She peed on the carpet the other night. She is attached to this little stuffed baby doll and I can't find another one ANYWHERE. I seriously don't know what we'll do if anything happens to it. She will not sleep without it.
Boston is getting so big. I can't believe the last time I saw him he was only like 2 months old! :(

Kelly said...

ok, by the title I thought you were announcing something... I was gonna be like.... WWHHHHATTT?!?! We JUUUST talked and you didnt TELL ME?!?!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

haha I totally did that on purpose. The whole world is asking why I am not pregnant yet so I thought I would humor everyone.